Saturday, May 28, 2011

Happy Birthday, Buddy!

Buddy Rich Koenig, absolutely adorable
Buddy on the ride home after being rescued, and sucking up to dad
My little man is 15 years old.   In cat years,  Buddy is a senior citizen.  He still runs and plays, and jumps on the counter, on the couch, and, of course, on the bed.  This morning, he crawled on my shoulder, purred into my ear, hoping that I would wake up just a little earlier.  (It never works).

Buddy was a rescue kitty.  He was tossed into a field by a mean man in a car  -- happened in front of us -- and my husband and scooped up the little kitten.  He was scared and shaking and hungry.  We fell in love with this little puff of fluff.

I am not sure if Buddy realizes he is an elder statescat.  He sleeps a lot, but that's the life of a cat.

Happy Birthday, my little Buddy, my little man.



Buddy loves to play in bags

Love Mom, and your siblings, Ella, Edison and Sienna.

No comments: