Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What a joke, what a scam?

Can reality TV sink any lower?  In a word:  yes.  Apparently, Francis Mathews, the son of Princess Olga Andreevna of Russia and Tom Mathews, is playing a prince on TV ... Prince Alexander  .. on the Ukrainian edition of the Bachelor.  Spare me, please.

Francis, a freelance photographer, is a British commoner.  His mother is a descendant of a morgantic marriage.  He is not a Romanov, nor is he a prince, but he apparently plays one on TV - and 25 luscious Ukraine babes are being suckered into a fractured fairy tale. 

I cannot believe Ukraine television viewers are that gullible.  I know times in the Ukraine are truly tough, but it is necessary to foster a false identity for someone who is British and a commoner.  

http://joannascarrattuabrands.wordpress.com/2011/11/17/prince-alexander-ukrainian-bachelor/#comment-33

1 comment:

Bea said...

Marlene, this reminds me of Catherine Oxenberg's show, "I Married a Princess". Bea